AmTrust A.M. Best Rating Increases
We are happy to report that A.M. Best has increased our business partner carrier AmTrust’s Financial Size Category (FSC) rating to XV, which designates a surplus of $2 billion or greater. This is the highest FSC ranking offered by A.M. Best. Additionally, A.M. Best has affirmed the “A” rating on AmTrust and its subsidiaries, and also affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of “A” (Excellent). This attests that AmTrust remains financially strong, appropriately capitalized, and properly reserved.
- Euclid Executive Liability Managers expands its partnership with Lloyd’s of London
- UPDATE: AmTrust Financial Group A.M. Best Rating
- Euclid Exec is pleased to announce the addition of D&O risk prevention services to our existing EPL hotline
- You’re Invited To Our Pre-PLUS Cocktail Reception At The W Times Square Hotel
- AmTrust A.M. Best Rating Increases